Git R done

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

For everyone questioning my sexuality, think about yourselves. Seriously. I haven't had a blog quality hook up story yet. Everyone needs to be patient.

Something happened to me last night that I haven't had happen in awhile and it was awesome. I was deep in REM sleep, dreaming away, and at one point I came across a scene where I was in a bedroom with four beautiful sexy supermodel quality blondes. Fuckin 10's. They were stripped naked and laying down on their backs on a king sized bed. Seeing this marvelous event right before my eyes I went in to capitalize. I jumped on top of them and vigorously went back and forth from each one making out/titty grabbin-suckin/fingerbanging. It was unbelievable. Naturally in 3 seconds, I cum. After the girls are just chillin and then I dont remember where I went after that.

Sometime later my alarm goes off.
Me-"Fuck, I don't want to go to work."
Me-"Why are my boxers wet?"

-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home