Git R done

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So everyone looks so happy in the blog picture except me. I look very emo, what the fuck is wrong with me. Matt and Lizzy look good though too. So I have a solid story that happended this past Friday.

I have been finishing up my stay in Avon City before I return to Albany to start my life this upcoming weekend. I have been a waste of life, I drink, eat, and fuck bitches. Well anyway I was at a Town bar with a bunch of friends, celebrating my friend Freeman's Dad's 50th Bday. I pregame before the bar and down about 10 busch lights. When we get to the bar, tons of elder Avonites, all wasted for the Bday party. I continue to drink jack and free bday beer until about 1:30 when we are about to leave. I go outside to take a piss before we leave to go hot tubbin at Michelles. So im taking care of business on the side of the building, in view of the the parking lot, when I see a guy sitting in a Jeep Liberty. A drunk older man in his late fifties. But he is not alone. A see a persons head bobbing up and down in his crotch area. This motherfucker was getting a bj right outside the town bar where everyone prolly knows him. Mother fucker is showing off. I finish my piss and take a closer look and I can't be for certain but the individual performing the act had short hair. Maybe guy on guy action. My lucky day. I run back into the bar to get my wasted friends. Bad idea. My attention gets shifted to more booze before we leave that by the time I go back out to bust the guy, they already left. Fuck. Moral of the story, if you see anyone getting head parking lot style, go up to the window and give em a fuckin thumbs up. Even if they are gay.

-Mike Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home