Git R done

Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey assholes.....I suspose I should write to you cunts since everyone will bitch if I don't! Hmmm where to begin...I got box last night and head for about 25 minutes , but never busted....go figure! Her name is Amanda or Mandy and we've been hanging out quite a bit...she's 26 and love to drink so don't think she's another HS whore. Other then that....I've been playing cards nonstop since I've been home and winning a ton....I think I am going out to Vegas to play in a $2000 buy-in tourney on July 14....I am very scared, but my parents offered to buy my rounded trip ticket and my friend is paying half my entry fee....so first place would be well over a million bc they have been getting 2000 players so far! If i won it...i would prolly fly some of you assholes out and just live in a whorehouse for weeks with nonstop box...ok thats my story...hopefully I go out but if not certain yet...other then that i hate everyone so please don't talk to me....love ya Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home