Git R done

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hey you crazy kids I miss you all like woaaa. It's been awhile since I have posted anything on this here blog and being as I am the creator I feel like I owe you all some words. So here's whats going on with my life... I work all the time! its fucking awful. All I want to do is be going to school again in the fall. I compalin about it all the time and everyone tries telling me that I just need to get used to it but I don't think I am cut out for this type of lifestyle. I like my job I just hate the hours and I hate that I can't sleep through or skip it when I don't feel like going. When I'm not working I'm usually sleeping or watching tv. I definately DO NOT party anymore. And when I do I'm super lame. Our apartment is really cool and me and chrissie just got two little kittens. They came from the shelter and aren't in the best of shape. Abbey has a whole on her neck and Homey is so feeble he can't even stand and shit just leaks out of his ass all day. Me and Chrissie want to host a reunion party sometime in the fall so let us know when a good weekend would be to have it. And for you downstaters I am headed to NYC on the sixteenth for a work party so if anyone wants to meet up afterwards let me know. I'm headed out now so thats all from me for now. I miss and love you all...

KD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home