Git R done

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am drunk as I write this but I want to get this story out when it is fresh in my mind. Matt, Jeff (Mattys future bro-in-law), and I were down at Empire State Plaza, listening to live music and drinking beers. Zoey was there and she is a chick magnet I tell you. So this is how one convo went...

Me-"So have you met Zo yet?" to girls who have been petting her.
Girls-"Yes shes so cute!"

That was my in.

Me-"So do you guys want a beer?"
Girls-"No we dont drink beer and just Liquor...We have only gotten drunk off beer like Twice. Oh my god, like I can only drink one beer, I hate the taste of it."

Who have I started to talk to? This bitches are like 16 years old. They go on to tell me about their drinking stories, and how they drink so much. I just nod and pretend to listen because one of them was hot. Mean while in and out of my convo with them they are talking to their Mom about when they are going to meet up with her so they can go home. I would have asked how old they were but what fun would that be, I know they're 14. But I'm still only 21...is that legal?

-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home