Git R done

Monday, September 25, 2006

hollerrrrr
hope everyone is well
i'm in ireland... it's the shit. classes started today but i don't have any monday classes so i'm just sitting around. this is a gorgeous country-- it does rain pretty frequently but kind of differently from the way it rains at home. like it will be a sunny day and all of a sudden it will just start raining for like 20 minutes and then get sunny again. so it's not too bad. i have the most gorgeous view out of my room-- i am right off of the shannon river, and there is a little pond that runs off of the river right underneath my window where there are these precious little baby ducks and baby ducklings who swim and hang out with me. and on the river i always see swans a-swimming. the people selection has been pretty lame so far-- i've met mostly americans who are nice, but not really my crowd. i am excited for classes to start so that i can meet more people. anyway ireland is the fucking shit, and everyone should come visit me. i miss all yor faces and wish you were here with me. i got a cell phone so you might get text messages from me because it's pretty cheap for me to text to the u.s. i will try to creep you out.
hugs, kisses, and miracle wishes, lizzy scags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home