Git R done

Sunday, December 10, 2006

hey bitches. so ive been home for 2 weeks now and have seen most of you and man how ive missed you hoes. good times, except DB you DO NOT party haha but it was great seeing all of you. For those of you who missed the X-mas party, you missed out, everyone was shitty and we had a big orgy and MIke Z showed everyone how small his penis really is. I the raffel was pretty sweet, Im a lil disapointed i didnt win the jelly, but hey theres always next year. haha I hope that we can all spoon together again very soon. So im home now and Im just gonna be working like a chicken without a head for this week anyway. As most of you know I fell in love with an Irish boy in Australia, but I am quickly falling out of it. ha its just to much effort for me. Im slowly falling for a friend of mine from home, but i will most likly fuck that up by either a) stalking his life, or b) driving him crazy. yea im awesome. Ill let you know how that goes and hopefully i dont bite off his penis. yea im in a weird mood right now and just babaling on. Lizzy come home now. thank you. Tish stop having cyber sex. thanx. Z- keep you shit in your pants. emily stop being lame and party. o and DB quit your job and be my bitch.

ok that is all. i love you all. Happy motherfuckin Christmas.
what is everyone doing for NEw YEars? I will be pimping my body off in the middle of times square new years eve if anyone is interested. ha ok that is all of my crazyness for one blog. Everyone else stop working and blog. thank you

love you all
-the one and only JhOe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home