Git R done

Monday, November 06, 2006

hollerr
glad to hear you were all together for halloween without me. i would have been there, but i'm actually living in ireland right now, and that is much cooler.
i've finally found some decent americans to hang out with and my life has gotten much better. they're not you guys, but they drink a lot so it works out. i have been partying like a fucking maniac and i have about 5 essays due in the next 3 weeks. i haven't done any reading for any of my classes so i'm really fucked.
last night i was at the bar and a polish lesbian kept trying to hook up with me. she was hot, but i'm actually not a lesbian at all so it was really annyoing.
for those of you who were really worried about me moving to london and being so far away from you and not being able to watch you while you sleep, fear not. i went up to n.ireland last weekend and i have fully recovered and am now back to my lifelong hatred for britain. london is a cool city, but i will not live there.
anyway, i miss your boxes like whoa. i really wish you were here to be inappropriate with me. sometimes it's just a little overly inappropriate to be inappropriate by myself.
ok, i hate you all and hope you all have a really shitty thanksgiving. thanksgiving will probably be really lame without me there to get super wasted and smoke weed at the table while you try to enjoy your meal, but you'll be fine. are you guys even having a meal together this year? you probably won't. not because you have smaller apartments now, but because i'm not there. yeah that's definitely it.
oh yeah, what was everyone for halloween? i was myself, and people were definitely scared.
--lizzy scags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home