Git R done

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

whats up peeps?

Right now I am sitting at Fox bored out of my mind, but its ok because tomorrow is my last day!!! And I know by now everyone has said it and everyone is excited but i'll say it again I can't wait for this weekend! We better party like rockstars beause I start Full time working next wednesday and Zhe starts on Monday.

Well for those of you that don't know, I'm living for the next couple of months on Brian's porch. Its not bad but it has its draw backs. One of them being that there are windows on all sides and it faces the street. So the other day, dumbass me is changing and I was very concerned that people on the street could see me so I was trying to be very discreet. I negelected to watch my neighbors to the right however. So I glance over, keep in mind i'm topless, and what do I see? A woman older than God waving at me as she waters her flowers.

Well I hope everyone's summer is going well, I can't wait to see all you waste cases this weekend...Lizzy you will be missed and for the rest of you that don't have valid excuses such as baby tending then you suck and don't party...Peace out

--KD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home