Git R done

Sunday, July 09, 2006

in case anyone was wondering...
i didnt make it back to Alex's house last night due to unforseen circumstance. when i arrived at my car to get my bathing suite, i realized somthing was not quite right. so i proceeded to throw up next to and around my car. unless i crawled back on all fours, there was no way i was making it back to the house. at this point it seemed that the logical thing to do was to sleep in the car. i woke up to the sun brightly beating down and realized i had left my bag and shoes out in the street. to my surprise there was puke in the car as well. regardless, i gathered my belongings and decided that going home was my best option. so i left around 9am and got home ok.....
i had tons of fun last night and i wish we could've hung out longer!...i miss and love you all!!!
-Teresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home