Git R done

Monday, October 23, 2006

I am to busy partying to blog. I havent had any funny things happen to me lately really. I do know some funny events that have happened to others though, to keep those of you traveling abroad up to date.

Ruben quit his job and in two weeks will be that guy walking down the street pushing a shopping cart...searching for cans and sucking dick for quarters.

Kaitlin fell asleep at a Redhot chili peppers concert (it was freakin loud as everyone can assume, I have no idea how anyone could fall asleep, even if you are drunk)...then she went on to have a blacked out night, ask her for the few details she remembers.

DB puked at the Bayou while sitting at the bar. From what anyone remembers she sat there for about 5-10 mins until a bouncer kicked her out. She eventually got back to the apt with puke all over the front of her shirt and back of her shirt? I think she puked at her frat party as well.

Teresea still has an internet boyfriend whom she will not see until May. When I confronted her about hooking up with or even seeing other Real Guys until then, she said no I'm committed to my boyfriend. I hope everyone finds this as funny as me.


-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home