Git R done

Monday, December 11, 2006

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys,

LScags it was me that wrote that I GOT A JOB, i figured that everyone would know it was me because I was basically the last person to get one. Hope you all had a shwasted time at the christmas party this weekend, I was really emo and depressed that I couldn't come. But I don't get paid from my job until the 15th and working for free is really cool. My job is really awesome besides for the slave hours and the 2 hour commute twice a day. But everyone in my department is under 27. We go out partying alot and usually its on the company or on sales reps that work with us. This week theres a party at the 40 40 club and one of our sales reps is "sponsoring" Thirsty Thursday so more free booze so I guess the perks make up the fact that I barely make enough money to live. Oh and on the plus side i have full benefits now including health insurance so the next time my BAL shoots up to a .337 Ogilvy will have to pay for it mwaaahahahahahaha.

What is everyone doing for new years? Can someone invite me to do something cooler then the two options I already have, cause going to syracuse or maryland on NYE really isnt doin it for me.

Lizzy I really hope that you come back alive and don't end up as an example of one of those Americans who end up being killed by creepy stalkers while in another country.

Everyone on here seems to talk about there love life, and I feel kinda left out because I don't have a myspace or internet boyfriend or text message lover or stalker in another country or a boy from new orleans? that drinks bottles of Soco. But i did make the guy i kinda was hanging out with on and off since last semseter cry and leave the bar a two weeks ago, so i guess thats over. oops.

well this is enough blogging since im kinda positive the only people that actually check this thing anymore are joce and lizzy.

-- DBizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home