Git R done

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

BORED
being unemployed sucks because i am bored off my ass and also very poor. double wammy cuz i have no funds to do anything to keep me from being bored. ive taken a liking to the game show network... u should all begin watching it immediately, it's a good way to kill hours. my new life goal is to become a contestant on lingo. if i get on im taking kailtyn as my partner and we are going all the way baby.

ooo here's some exciting news!...kaitlyn told me she will take me as a guest to her fancy office xmas party in times square if she doesnt have a boyfriend. thats something to look forward to haha

so how is everyone doing?
danielle how are ur interviews?
alex how is ur new best friend ethel or whatever the 90 year old womans name is?

i cant wait til july 8th because i honestly dont know what is more boring, albany or syracuse. they should both be entered in a boring city contest. the only thing syracuse has on albany has is a pool. albany has easier access to alcohol however, so that cancels out.

okay so there was abs no point to this post except that i cant go to sleep yet because everyone is drinking and watching a loud movie in my "bedroom"
hahaha i said that like alex says her "job"

okay i miss u all and i hope ur lives are as pathetic as mine is right now
love chrissers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home