Git R done

Wednesday, June 14, 2006










I was really jealous that I wasn't in the graduation pic, so I decided to add some pictures of myself. The first one is of me and my sister drinking wine at a vineyard. The second one is of me in my J-Lo coat. Actually it's my dog bella in her winter coat which just happens to perfectly match mine. We look really cute when we take walks in the winter. Well, just wanted to get my sweet pic on this blog. Miss you guys, I really hope you have a horrible time without me this weekend. Kisses and hugs from your favorite thug, LizzyScags

4 Comments:

Blogger we party said...

HAHA I can just picture you and Bella walking in the park with your J-lo coats...I hope you don't do any drunk cooking this weekend and almost burn your house down again...love ya..KD

5:19 PM  
Blogger we party said...

wat vineyard is that? you guys look pretty trashed. i also could hardly tell the diff between bella and yourself. thanks for the specification

embo

5:23 PM  
Blogger we party said...

wow you look really special dancing in the vineyard with your sis. i'd think maybe you were drunk from a little too much wine tasting but you kind of always have that dippy vacant expression on your face. by the way, do you know where i can buy that jacket in lime green? let me know.

-alex

11:36 AM  
Blogger we party said...

to purchase that jacket, go to shopjloforpetsbecauselexiisananimal.com

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home