Git R done

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So I started work on Monday the 19th. I'll be training for the entire summer which is fine because I enjoy what I am doing so far. Everyone is nice and they are fun to conversate with. That is until yesterday.

So this one guy, we will call him "Steve", all peppy and out going and never shuts the fuck up, is on lunch break with me and probably 6 other people. I'm beginning to tell that he talks with a slight lisp. I met him on my first day and didn't think anything of it. Well here comes Wednesday lunch break. Everyone is talking, cracking jokes, telling stories and what not. And you know, the "talkative" guy that I am, I'm putting in my two points. Well out of no where, trust me I didn't see this coming, I turn and make eye contact for a second with "Steve"(which I regret because it was really creepy). "Steve" locks in my eyes to his and he gives me the double "eyebrow raise". Basically saying, "Hey whats up, Im a fag who likes it in the ass, you into the guy on guy action or what?" Me, knowing he is initiating this kind of non verbal communication, I turn away.

I was scared for the rest of the day, I won't lie. But I will tell you this. I WILL NEVER LOOK IN HIS EYES AGAIN! Overall, the office is a majority of young people. The ratio is about 50-50. However out of the 50 women in the office, 5-10% are fuckable. No joke. I am pissed as much as you are. Shit.

--Mike Z

p.s. Alex im 93.5% that I will come July 8th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home