Git R done

Thursday, June 22, 2006


Hello everyone! I miss you all soooo much because apparently I have no social life now that people in my town have graduated college and actually have a life. Im doing the internship in the city which is cool but i gotta drag my ass up every morning at 5:30 am just to catch a train and sit next to wierd people. I had a blast this past weekend at the dave concert, i was kind "over" dave and was just happy getting fucked up. There was one point i blacked out literally and layed on the grass full spread out, and people were walking over me and pigeon calling us stupid hippies. Thats something i never thought id be called. I can't wait tosee everyone at alex's party, its prolly gunna rain and suck because we have all been building it up for the past two semesters. Whatever who cares, we still party, it seems, that is when we are all together. Well im done, I going to prolly read my book "Confederacy of Dunces" (amazing if anyone needs a summer read, the main character is really emo) or if I m really lucky Ill go out and get a drink. I hoping for that latter. Luv Everyone. Peace Niggaz
_Kayla LaLa

1 Comments:

Blogger we party said...

That book is solid. Great story line, I read it in Feb or March, I was laughing through most of it.
-Z

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home