Git R done

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hey dudes!!! So if you've noticed I haven't posted anything in awhile and I'm sure you are wondering what has happened to me. Well the answer is that I started working my new job this week and have absolutly no free time. That sucks. I get up at 5:45AM and have to drive to Troy everyday cause thats where my office is. I have no air conditioning in my car and it dies about 10 times during my 20-30 min trip there and then another 10 times on my 20-30 min trip back. I'm at my job from 7:15AM to about 6:30PM or later every day. The real world sucks. The job is actually pretty cool however. I drive around in new cars all day and pick up and drop people off. Everyone that I have met so far that works in the company and at the other offices is cool as shit and extremely friendly. Most of the people that work in the company are guys. Guys in suites I might add. So atleast I have something pleasing to the eyes to look at. Unlike Zhes "unfuckable" percent of coworkers, I have a large percentage of "fuckable" co-workers. I'm gonna have no trouble sleeping my way to the top.

It is true I have taking up sketching as a new hobby. Matt made my day the other night when he told me that he was gonna give me his old sketch book. Now theres no limits to my growing talent.

I was super lame last night when we went out. The bouncer tried to kick me out of the bar 4 times because I kept falling asleep. Again I expeirenced the adverse effect of redbull and vodka. This new schedule is really going to hinder my drinking and partying.

Well enough about me I'll now say some words to you all...
DB I have to agree with Lizzy on the job thing. You can always quit it if you find something better. If its in the field that you want to work in you should take it. It sounds like a great oppurtunity to me.
Lizzy I'm glad to see that you are still "evil" And I'm happy for you on your cool room assignment.
Obviously Chrissie you are gonna be my date that I bring to my christmas party so don't you worry your pretty little head. For the rest of you I hope you are having cool summers and I can't wait to see you all at the July 8th fiesta even if it rains we will still have a killer time. Thats it for me...peace

--KD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home